Friday, July 31, 2009

Single tear for Mam Cory Aquino


This morning of august 1 2009 and 9:15 am my left eye release a single tear for the reason of my partner awake me that Mam Maria Corazon "Cory" Cojuangco Aquino passes away it broke my day and heart i cant believe this. I just really really affected i treat her like a mother for my country, i really love her and her family like my family for being a Filipino, but this all was a plan of a god for us and her but it is just very sad that now one of the good leader who really care Filipino people are now gone, that's really makes me sad and very depress.
Now one of the most good and very religious person is gone it paralyze some of my mission in life, i mean i was planning to see her in real to feel her closely as a leader, mother, and she is one of the reason why i become religious and her history form me as good citizen and a good student in a present day.

I make this blog for my personal mind about Mam Cory Aquino, i know she was leader from a long time ago but until now i still treat her my leader because of her heart and mind. I know i am just a simple citizen, but i already have put it my mind and heart that this person makes a lot of effort to give us a good future for now and i feel it but is makes me sad to know that some people try to ruin it specially to those corrupt people who are in the higher position i our country, but until now she really care about people likes me. Only one thing i can do now is to feel the pain with her family pain and Mam
Maria Corazon "Cory" Cojuangco Aquino will remain alive in my heart and as my inspiration to love my country and do a good things to them this is not about making a blog to be view with other but this page i make is to show how affected a simple people about what happen to Mam Maria Corazon "Cory" Cojuangco Aquino. But even what was happen now i still pray for her and her family and if i will just try to understand and think deeply because of her love to us Filipino her family was in trouble long time ago which is affect their life until now and they gave sacrifices for us in order to have a good freedom.
This day was really makes Filipino sad very sad and depress i am now in pain, i really feel the sadness while Mam Cory leave us.





No comments:

Post a Comment