Monday, July 27, 2009

What can you say about PHILIPPINES?

I am a college student from Cebu Philippines, i actually don't know what was happening to my country PHILIPPINES. But only one thing i notice
" LIFE HERE IN OUR PLACE IS GETTING HARD AND I HEAR IT TOO FROM OTHER PART OF PHILIPPINES "
as a Filipino i really feel bad now, before i have 100 pesos it satisfy my needs but now it only give me a few but as what i see to my parents, they have a very hard to find MONEY and my father was get OFF as construction worker and my mother business as rattan constructor was lost the reason is " GLOBE CRISIS" and i understand it. But my what i really wonder is why the value of our money was getting low versus to product we need?

I hope our GOVERNMENT here in PHILIPPINES can feel the needs and sacrifices of people like me, which is nothing and has a hard experience even for the food for following day, my and my family need to find way just to put something to our stomach to fight hungriness and able to to move.

I was really feel bad to my country, and i didn't feel in MALAYSIA where i grow up we have a good house and food there my mother work as a dishwasher and father as a fishermen while me i study in private school, when i get 12 years old my father convince me to go HOME in PHILIPPINES. His reason we can find a better life here than there we ca improve here but??? his all word was become opposite and i hate my father but now i am 20 running 21 years old i found out this is not fault of my father this is our government fault, my father said in 1989 our money has a great value and its easy to find and fulfill our need here in PHILIPPINES but now its not like that anymore.

Before i was really feel bad to people who has great talent and brain going to abroad and serve other country coz i know we Filipino needs them but why they prefer to serve other country?
but now i 100% understand why they do that coz they don't deserve to be here, they deserve a good life anf good living coz they have a very good BRAIN and TALENT but PHILIPPINES cant afford to provide them a good quality of living any more.

Hope one day everything will change to good not to worst coz i don't love or be happy to leave my country but SORRY i have more willingness to support my family for a good LIVING and if the only ways is to go and find a better country to support my needs then i have to LEAVE and i think no one can blame me? coz i am just a poor person who find a ways to provide 3 meals a day, good house which is we cant get wet in rain and get direct from sunlight, and never worry what we will eat for tomorrow.

I hope no one like me out there.....


I find this story to my classmate and i really feel her needs.....
hope our government here in PHILIPPINES can help this kind of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment